Pacific Palms Healthcare provides compassionate and personalized skilled care 24 hours a day. Our focus is providing on-site rehabilitation services to help our patients regain their independence and return to their homes or lowest level of care.
At Pacific Palms Healthcare, we meet regularly to set goals in order to maintain or improve each patient’s physical and psychosocial well-being. Over the years, Pacific Palms Healthcare has signed contracts with various health plans and has established relationships with many local physicians.
Pacific Palms Healthcare is located west of the 405 freeway, less than a mile from Long Beach Community Hospital and approximately two miles from Downtown Long Beach. We accept admissions from numerous acute care hospitals in Long Beach and the surrounding areas.
A primary focus at Pacific Palms is rapid recovery and rehabilitation.
Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our patients and their visitors
A team of qualified professionals helps patients recover from surgery, injury, or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether it is for short-term treatment or long-term care.
- All rooms have electric high/low beds.
- Telephones are provided on the short-term care unit and are available upon request on the long-term care unit.
- The rehab department provides physical and occupational therapies.
- Private and semi-private rooms (subject to availability).
- Accepting admissions 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- RNs are on duty 24 hours per day.